Thursday, September 20, 2007

What's that I smell?

In order to deal with the end of summer woes, I look forward to fall fashion and this year I am experiencing a new enticing treat! No, it's not all those fabulous pumpkin pie latte concoctions (those are enticing), but all of the new fragrances out there!! A few of note to try are: Giorgio Armani Diamonds, Gwen Stefani L for L.A.M.B, and Sean John Unforgivable Woman. All three of these scents are irresistible. And the best thing about each one is it's distinct style. So, if you are like me, you can have a fragrance for each mood and outfit.

Picking a fragrance is almost as important as picking out the right pair of shoes. It is an identifier of your mood, personality and a subtle imprint that can linger on a memory. Giorgio Armani Diamonds floral scent is for a confident woman. So, if you enjoy being a wallflower, do not wear this, because you will not smell like a wallflower. Remember that you wear the fragrance. It does not wear you. Gwen Stefani L for L.A.M.B is a fresh citrus scent that will show off that quirky cool side. It has unmistakable scents of pear, peach and freesia without any one of the ingredients overpowering the other. Finally, my favorite of all three. I brought home a sample of this and I can't get enough of it. It is Sean John's Unforgivable Woman! By spritzing just a hint on the wrists and chest, not only with those around you enjoy it but you will catch hints of it throughout the day as well. It goes on sort of sweet but throughout the day it becomes softer and lighter but still powerful. Sean John definitely knows what smells good on a woman! I've never been as impressed as I am with the Fall Line-up of perfume.

Now, I wonder if I have any fabulous shoes to go with my new perfume. You will have to stay tuned tomorrow to see...

No comments: